The Seminary, a private institution, is licensed by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Licensure means that the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
St. Photios Orthodox Theological Seminary is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation, 5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32822, (407) 207-0808. The ABHE is one of the four national faith-related accrediting organizations for religious schools and seminaries that are recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Approved Educational Program List
- Academic Catalogue
- Institution Information Confirmation Document
- Program Information Confirmation Document (M.T.S.)
- Program Information Confirmation Document (BTh)
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education 2018 Annual Report
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2021
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2020
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2019
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2018
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2017